Personal visit is required- London, Cyprus or Luxembourg
· Long history in Cyprus (since 1995)
· Fully fledged bank with infrastructure to support all kind of business
· Competitive bank charges (no extra cost for same day value payments, no commission for conversion)
· Personal approach (individual account manager – Russian, English and Greek speakers)
· RCB BANK LTD has successfully passed an asset quality review (AQR) and the stress tests under comprehensive assessment conducted by the European Central Bank (ECB). The stress tests showed that the Bank’s Common Equity Tier 1 ratio (CET1) in the adverse scenario is more than twice the minimum requirements.
Requirements for opening corporate accounts with RCB
· Corporate documents - certificate of good standing and incumbency if company is older than 6 months
· Copies of passports and proof of address for all directors, UBOs, signatories and internet banking users (for Russian and Ukrainian the internal passport first page and registration is satisfactory)
· In case the director or shareholder is a legal entity then all corporate documents should be submitted including Certificate of Good Standing and Incumbency (if needed)
· Corporate Structure form to be signed by UBO – original needed
· For older companies Management Accounts for the last two years- if fresh company Management for the last period
A personal meeting with UBO before the opening of the accounts is mandatory. The meeting can take place in our offices in Cyprus or London or Moscow or in Luxembourg.