Size: 163 Kb
What you need to supply:
- Complete “Company Information Form” (downloadable above). The form must be signed once completed.
- Certified or Notarized passport (s) for the owner (s) and directors of the company. Passports must be in date and the copy must be clear. Please note that the certification must be in English or translated into English.
- Certified/Original proof of address for the owner (s) and director (s) of the company in the form of a Bank Statement or Utility Bill less than 3 months old. Please note that the documents must be in English or translated into English.
- When opening a bank account a bank reference and/or professional reference will be required depending on the requirements of the bank you choose.
- For Gibraltar formations: Bank reference or Professional Reference (from an accountant or lawyer), a CV, 6 Months of Bank Statements, a Utility Bill, a Business Plan and a Source of Funds Declaration will be required (a template Business Plan and Source of Funds Declaration will be provided).
Certification should be carried out by a lawyer, accountant, notary, or bank. The individual who certifies the documents must provide their full name and contact details.
Please scan all documents via e-mail to: [email protected] and original documents via courier. We are unable to provide you with the incorporated company documents until we have received original compliance documents.