Call us anytime
Drop us a line
Our head office is based in Dubai we also have offices in Mauritius
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
BVI Company with Bank Account
You can now get a complete list of all your website visitors within the last 12 months using the new Web Leads 2.0 Extension. The Web Leads report contains all company names, addresses, phone numbers, websites, contact person, email addresses, and important metrics that track your website’s most popular pages.
For more details and free access, visit the link below. http://bit.ly/analyticsleads
Sincerely, Fastbase [Extension to Google Analytics]
Hi, If you need articles for your website make sure you let us know. We have an excellent team of writers and we always deliver fast usually within hours. And we have a special right now for you to try out our service for only $1 an article! http://www.thearticlefactory.com/
Boost to your website rankings! All in one premium SEO package for 5$
Order now: http://bit.ly/google-rocket
You Need Leads, Sales, Conversions, Traffic for oneoffshorecompany.com ? Will Findet…
I WILL SEND 5 MILLION MESSAGES VIA WEBSITE CONTACT FORM
Don’t believe me? Since you’re reading this message then you’re living proof that contact form advertising works! We can send your ad to people via their Website Contact Form.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, Contact us => email@example.com
Starting at just $49 every month I can get hundreds of qualified buyers to visit your site. Interested in how this works? Send a reply here for info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for taking time to read this message.Best regards,
Below you will find a short overview of a study based on an analysis of 600,000 search queries, which then calculated the value of various local ranking parameters for each top-100 page.
Facts about Google’s Local Ranking
Is there at least one keyword in your list of keywords, like “keyword + City (or state)”, that you’d like to rank for?
If so, then you’ll find the information below extremely useful! These findings are based on a large-scale research effort on Google’s local ranking algorithm, and highlights the importance of various local SEO ranking factors.
But before I go into further detail, let me take a moment to remind you that we are running a 20% Discount Special Offer for all 20-70 DA backlinks.
So, let’s briefly answer the question:
What is the priority of local SEO investment?
Main Factors Impacting Local Ranking
1. Links. While everyone understands that backlinks play a crucial part in local ranking, the lesser-known secret discovered by the study is that they have the strongest correlation to positive ranking. What really matters is how old your links are, target keywords usage and word count of on-page content. All of which helped towards creating positive local rankings.
2. Website factors. Not surprising, but use of the target keywords and the number of words on a page appeared to make a difference. Location pages with a lot of content tend to do better than those with smaller amounts.
3. Citations. While citations are important to establishing authority of a site, interestingly, the study found that citation did little to disrupt a site from its local ranking, especially if the site is already in Google’s Local Pack. This does not mean citation problems shouldn’t be fixed. It just confirms that while foundational in nature, citations do little to improve local rankings.
4. Factors related to Google My Business. The study’s results showed that, while inclusive in and of themselves, having a more complete Google My Business page did result in better local rankings. Given how these factors work, it’s difficult to determine the precise contribution of GMB factors to positive page rankings. However, factors such as verified business ownership, photos and good reviews in your GMB profile all helped with enhancing local rankings.
So, what does this mean for your Local SEO Ranking strategy? Well, for starters, you do need to tackle your citation issues ASAP.
And, if you are competing in a particularly competitive niche, you need to start acquiring backlinks – high-quality ones! – at the earliest. But more significantly, the results of the study lead us to conclude that Google’s organic Local SEO Ranking algorithm holds a lot more sway on Local Pack ratings than it did prior to its Pigeon upgrades.
Let a team of Pros give your site a Local Boost
With years of experience on our side, and in-depth knowledge of how Google’s Local SEO Ranking algorithm works, our team of professionals have already helped many of our clients:
– get high quality backlinks (you can get the same now with 20% discount)!
– enrich their site with top-notch content
– get a long list of the citations as a BONUS for any of our backlinks package!
And that’s exactly what we’re offering you today! But you need to act NOW to take advantage of our special 20% discount offer, because the window is closing fast.
Chris Patterson CEO, Assured SEO & Digital Consultancy email@example.com
Your email address will not be published.
View Available HTML tags and attributes <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong> :
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.