Terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you order any services from the website you agree to the following undertaking:
- to indemnify and hold harmless Hercules International Limited, its directors, employees and agents against any actions, suits, claims, losses and demands of whatsoever nature.
- To pay annual agents fees and any disbursements and third party costs incurred in connection with the provision of services as per the published schedule which may be updated from time to time.
- Declare and affirm to Hercules International Limited that:
- such assets and/or cash as I may introduce to you initially and in the future will be from lawful sources and not deemed to be unlawful or illegal or immoral either in their country of origin or in my country of ordinary residence or in the United Kingdom, especially within the meaning of the Money Laundering legislation.
- That Hercules International Limited is not giving to me any tax advice.
- That you have received, read and understood your fee scales for the provision of services as listed on the website
- Agree that you will provide compliance documents as listed on the website.
- Agree that once a company/trust structure has been established no refunds can be given as the company has already been incorporated. If you are rejected for compliance reasons and the company has not been established we will refund your money less any out of pocket costs and a £100 administration fee. Any refunds must be returned back to the same credit/debit card or bank account.
We do not keep credit card details on our website as all our payments are passed through Pay Pal who have secured servers. The only information that we receive is from your e-mail account.